Finally...
Finally...an update on this silly thing.
I got my new notebook pc. And it's pretty. And red. And I got my internet hooked up on Friday. I'm finally up to date with the rest of the modern world.
I've decided that I really need to get a life. All I ever do is work and sleep. Really. Work and sleep. Last night I went to bed at 9:3o. I was so exhausted. The only thing that is keeping me going is knowing that I have vacation coming in a few weeks. And I get to see "my girls". I honestly cannot wait. I think about it every day. I can't wait to see you. And squeeze you. And stay up all night talking. I can't wait.
Ok, I will try and write more often since I can get online anytime I want to. It's a whole new world.

3 Comments:
YEAH YOU ARE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!! I will be glad to lay on you and smush you.
Yay! You are connected to the world now! :)
If only I didn't have that Aladdin song stuck in my head after reading this...
Yeah, no offense but I was tired of reading that list of ten things. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home